Thursday, April 3, 2014
The annual Education Networking Expo on Thursday, April 3, 2014 is a great opportunity to meet and connect with CSUF’s credential students and alumni. Do not miss out and join us to speak with potential candidates!
Overall benefits of event participation:
- Promote your current and/or future teaching or education opportunities
- Offer guidelines on your application process and procedures
- Online organization/company profile with link to your website
- Enhance branding of your organization to prospective candidates
School Districts Registration: ($150 before Feb. 21, $200 on or after Feb. 21) Vendor or Non-School District Registration: ($250 before Feb. 21, $300 on or after Feb. 21)
- Company table (6’ x 2.5’) and two chairs
- Two one-day parking spaces
- Two complimentary lunches
3:00PM - 3:30PM | District/Organization Spotlight
You will have 1-2 minutes to introduce your district/organization and highlight any available opportunities.
3:30PM - 6:00PM | District/Organization & Student Networking
You will have the opportunity to meet candidates face to face at your table and provide information about your current and/or future opportunities.
Why should you attend?
Here are a few reasons why you should attend:
- CSUF is the only university teacher preparation institution in Orange County that is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- CSUF prepares teachers for multiple subject/elementary credentials, single subject/secondary credentials, special education credentials, reading specialist credentials, and educational administration credentials
- All the credential programs are field based. Students are able to apply theory to practice in classroom settings