Thursday, February 20, 2014
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The Career Center and the College of Engineering & Computer Science (ECS) at California State University, Fullerton cordially invites employers to participate in the Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair. This is a great opportunity for members of industry to meet and recruit undergraduate and graduate students majoring in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Software Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Standard Registration: ($550 before Jan. 9, $599 on or after Jan. 9)
- Company table (6’ x 2.5’) and two chairs
- Two one-day parking spaces
- Online organization/company profile with link to your website
- Two complimentary lunches
- Please note, since space is limited with the Standard Registration Package, companies who need more space are advised to consider the Corporate Sponsor package (see below).
Corporate Sponsor: ($900)
Includes Standard Registration, as well as:
- Prime location for your company table
- Company table (9’ x 2.5’) and two chairs
- Company logo printed on all material
Your sponsorship is promoted to students:
- On the event website
- In emails to students
- On the CSUF Career Center Linked-in page the week of the event
- You will be identified by a nametag and ribbon signage on the day of the event
Please contact us if you have any questions about the event contact Laura Neal via phone at (657) 278-3791 or email email@example.com