Thursday, February 21st, 2013 (10 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
Free and Open to ALL CSUF Students and Alumni
Sponsored in Part By:
- Talk to Employers in the Engineering & Computer Science Field
- Step-up your job or internship search
- Employers will be available to meet you and answer your questions
Preparing for the Fair:
Make your best impression at the ECS Career Fair. Mark your calendar for the following events:
Preparing for the ECS Career Fair Workshop
- Wednesday, Feb 13, 2013 6:00pm – 7:00pm CS-204
- Thursday, Feb 14, 2013 12:00pm – 1:00pm CS-402
Pre-Career Fair Résumé Reviews
- Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 10:00 a.m. – 2:45 p.m. Career Center, LH-208 (Langsdorf Hall)
Tips on how to approach organizations at the fair:
- Introduce yourself, shake hands, and smile
- Share your knowledge of the organization (research the employer ahead of time) and segue into your “60 Second Commercial”
- Be ready to ask informative questions
- What would be the best way to apply to your positions?
- What is the hiring process?
- What other opportunities are there for individuals with my skills, background, and interests?
- Make sure you do not take too much of their time
- Be brief
- Be sure to ASK for their business card
- Thank them for their time and let them know you will be following-up