Did you know that:
- LinkedIn is a professional networking social media site that has over 75 million registered users around the world.
- Over 49,000 registered users of LinkedIn list California State University, Fullerton in their school profile.
- Recruiters and hiring managers are increasingly using social media, especially LinkedIn, to identify prospective employees for professional positions.
The Career Center invites you to join our career networking professional group on LinkedIn Cal State Fullerton Career Center (CSUF) and one or more of the subgroups we have established. This group is for Cal State Fullerton current students, alumni, employers, faculty, staff and friends of the University to help students and graduates increase their success throughout their professional careers. Subgroups are now available to focus on particular issues, specific industries, and/or specific job functions.
- Graduate School, When to Go and How to Apply
- Job Search Strategies for International Students
- Transitioning Your Military Experience Into The Private Sector
Want to know more about how to use LinkedIn to pursue your career? Check out these short video presentations .
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.